Black Beauty Collective Street Team Ambassador
Chicago, Los Angeles
The Black Beauty Collective is a first of its kind marketplace and entrepreneurial collective for Black-owned beauty brands to gain critical business support in marketing, pr, and social media. In addition to business support, entrepreneurs also gain access to retail shelf space at our flagship Chicago store, with additional US locations coming later this year. Featuring exclusively Black-owned brands, the Black Beauty Collective launched with over 56 brands with products ranging from haircare, skincare, makeup, men’s grooming and more. Build your career at The Black Beauty Collective.
The Black Beauty Collective is looking for qualified candidates interested in joining our Street Team. This is a part-time position perfect for college students or anyone with a flexible schedule. You’ll represent the Black Beauty Collective at events all throughout various cities. This position is a great resume-builder for individuals looking to break into the beauty industry.
- Represent the Black Beauty Collective and execute successful marketing activations at events throughout various locations (i.e. street fairs, parades, and festivals)
- Interact with the community as an ambassador to promote the team with professionalism, pride, and enthusiasm at all times
- Set-up and tear-down activation spaces
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Display outstanding teamwork, communication skills, and an energetic personality
- Able to entertain in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to communicate, listen, and engage with fans, occasionally large groups of people
- Comfortable with public interactions and sharing knowledge of the Black Beauty Collective
- Must be willing to commit to at least 10 event days & work a minimum two events a month from March - October
- Available to work a flexible schedule with weekdays, weekends, and nights required
- Must have access to a car or reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift and carry or otherwise move 25 pounds regularly
- Must be able to regularly stand/move for long periods, frequently navigating in crowds
- Previous event and/or brand ambassador experience preferred
While at The Black Beauty Collective, you’ll enjoy:
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws.